- Are you looking for a service or product that is cutting edge and unique?
- Do you want to learn about pioneers in the equine health areas?
- Do you love stories about horses?
- Do you want to know about the “behind the show scenes” on cattle ranches, rodeos and horse shows?
- Who coaches the performance riders?
- Who are the people that create the tack and clothing in the horse world?
- What motivates product inventors and artists to create?
- How is music used in horse training?
- Where do creatives get their ideas?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the show for you.
Are you an equine artist, author, entrepreneur, inventor or alternative health care specialist? I want to help you share your product, art, service or talent with horse lovers who appreciate the creatives in the equine world. There are lots of opportunities in the media for equine riders and trainers to discuss their latest achievements, but what about the creatives behind the scenes?
Let me connect you with people who share your values or want your products. SFHM Radio Show is the platform to tell your story.
I’ve been a horse owner for more than thirty years. As a retired art teacher, I appreciate the creative process. SFHM Radio Show is an opportunity to combine my two passions – horses and creativity. I am frankly curious.
Listen to the stories of interesting people who have a unique perspective of horses. These are horse lovers who are striving to make the world a better place for horses and people through their art, services and products.